- A GDPR Administrator of user personal data is Eleks – Janusz Kosiorek Sp. J., Fizylierów 32, 04-497 Warsaw, NIP: 1130064737.
- The representative of the administrator is Adam Kosiorek, +48 697 180 410, e-mail
- Users may share theirs personal data through the contact form.
- The data necessary to send the contact form are: first name, second name and e-mail address.
- The data shared by user through the contact form is necessary in order to achieve the purpose – presenting the offer or contacting the user through the e-mail systems in order to answer the given questions.
- Eleks – Janusz Kosiorek Sp. J. guarantees the confidentiality of all available data.
- The user provides all of his or hers data freely.
- Eleks – Janusz Kosiorek Sp. J. does not share collected data to any third party.
- The personal data is collected with due diligence and is properly protected against the access by any unauthorized people.
- The user has following rights:
- Right to access own data
- Right to rectify own data
- Right to limit data processing
- Right to cancel consent to the processing of personal data
- Right to transfer data
- Right to delete data from database
- Home.pl S.A., Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP: 8522103252
Usage of cookies
- ELEKS – Janusz Kosiorek Sp. J. stores cookies on the user’s end device and then receives access to the information contained inside for the statistical purposes.
- The data inside the cookies does not allow for the identification of the user or processing of his or hers personal data
- User can configure his or hers browser in order to stop storing any cookie files. Below you can find instructions how to do it in particular browsers:
- Within the website we use technology that tracks the actions taken by the user. We use Google Analitycs tracking code.
- This technology is used only for the website statistical purposes.
- In no case we use the obtained data for profiling. All of the stored data is anonymized.
- Each user who enters our website shares his or hers server logs with us.
- These logs consist of: IP address, date and time of entering the domain.
- Logs are stored and saved inside the web server.
- Data stored in the logs are of collective type and are not used to identify specific person.
- Server logs are not public and they are not available for anyone who is not responsible for the domain administration.
You can contact with the domain administrator any time: